- When should I incorporate my startup?
Critical times to consider incorporating your startup are:
- before launching your product or service to the market;
- before a co-founder joins; and
- 0if you want to issue shares to new investors or run an employee share scheme.
- What are the benefits of incorporating a startup?
The benefits of incorporating a startup are:
- asset protection for the co-founders if the startup fails;
- the ability to define each co-founders’ shareholding upfront, which reduces the likelihood of ownership disputes between co-founders;
- access to flat company tax rates, which are currently 25% for companies with turnover up to $50 million and 30% for companies with turnover over $50 million.
- How long does it take to incorporate a company?We can incorporate your new company within 24 hours from you obtaining your director identification number and signing all forms in our company incorporation pack.